Saturday, August 17, 2013

Update

     Harper took steps today!  About 4 in a row before falling.  She's 9 months and 5 days.  She also got surgery a little over a week ago to remove her extra thumb.  She did so well with it all and I was more calm about the whole thing than I thought I would be.  She's still wearing her bandage and she goes back to the doctor for a follow up in a couple weeks.  She's a tough girl!

     Peyton is potty training.  He worn no diaper today and was mostly successful. He had two accidents.  One poop and one pee.  I'm not sure the pee was an accident because he watched himself do it in the corner of Harper's crib.  He's my stubborn boy! 

     I go back to work on Monday :-(  I'm not completely sad and I'm not fully happy.  I will miss my babies sooo much, but like every other year I know I'll adjust.  I'm looking forward to this year.  I'm looking forward to earning my Masters (only 3 classes left).  I'm sad to leave Peyton and I'm especially sad to leave Harper.  She is so different than she was before summer.  She has grown so much and has so much personality.  Peyton will be fine with his dad.  I know he will play outside, ride his 4 wheel and his bike, play with his new friend in our neighborhood and not even think about me :-(  Harper though, she's my little girl and I want to be there for her.

    Well... that is all (as the purpose of this is for me to record our lives.. I've think I've done the job- I wish I had the time to blog like I used to).  Here are some pics... closer to updated, but not fully updated.  Time just keeps moving along.








No comments:

Post a Comment